With our passion for innovative design we bring you the Ultra Appendix Holster. With the multiple angles found in the Negative Angle Platform TM, we are able to tuck the grip of the firearm closer to the body for a high level of concealment. This platform allows us to maintain a minimalist design which adds in the overall comfort for the appendix carry position. The angled thigh pad on the back side has contoured edges and a thigh relief cut these features eliminates pressure points commonly found in appendix holsters.
Comfort, Concealment, Quality and above all Functional the Ultra Appendix is packed with cutting edge features not traditional found in Kydex Holsters.
What to expect?
- Negative Angle Platform TM; this platform found on the front of the holster adds a tucking pressure to pull the butt of the gun towards the body, which aids in the level of concealment value.
- Two-belt clip system provides stability while building your grip and assists in weapon retention.
- Front overhang ledge for one handed charging of firearm.
- 4 points of adjustable retention.
- Angled thigh pad on back with rounded edges to provide comfort.
- Thigh relief cut on non-light baring models for additional appendix carry comfort.
- Proper ride height to allow for a full grip purchase of the firearm.
- Additional belt clip supplied with each holster to adjust for a lower ride height.
See video tap above:
At 1st it was a bit hard to get on and off to go to the restroom. But I have figured it out. Super comfortable for appendix carry.
Best appendix carry holster yet.
I've only had this holster for a few days. Here's my initial impressions. It is very comfortable to wear and is better than most when it comes to comfort while sitting down and the gun not printing too much. I'm hoping that the clips will break-in a lot as I wear it. To me, they could use a small tab to make removal a lot easier. It is a bit on the thick side, so although it has the reverse cant, the thickness makes the clips print more, at least for this guy. It could be that is has the one-hand racking piece that is making it thicker than normal. Being middle-aged, my gut isn't as slim as it used to be. My Glock 43X doesn't print as much with this holster, so time will tell if this holster stays my EDC holster.
Love this holster, carry My Hellcat in it. If the fit was tighter at the top of the holster I’d give it a 10
The holster is great. The appendix carry position is uncomfortable for those of us that are portly and a good incentive to lose some weight.
Superb. Does everything it said it would. Pushes gun butt back (in 2 directions) adding to concealability. Fits my gun like a glove. And very, very sturdy. Cant go wrong with purchasing thisl.
Great quality, fit and finish , very comfortable ! Will buy more !
When I wear the holster, it cannot be seen. Great product.
Great Holster. Very responsive customer service. Modified the holster I ordered to accommodate my RMR. Thanks for the great service!