With our passion for innovative design we bring you the Ultra Appendix Holster. With the multiple angles found in the Negative Angle Platform TM, we are able to tuck the grip of the firearm closer to the body for a high level of concealment. This platform allows us to maintain a minimalist design which adds in the overall comfort for the appendix carry position. The angled thigh pad on the back side has contoured edges and a thigh relief cut these features eliminates pressure points commonly found in appendix holsters.
Comfort, Concealment, Quality and above all Functional the Ultra Appendix is packed with cutting edge features not traditional found in Kydex Holsters.
What to expect?
- Negative Angle Platform TM; this platform found on the front of the holster adds a tucking pressure to pull the butt of the gun towards the body, which aids in the level of concealment value.
- Two-belt clip system provides stability while building your grip and assists in weapon retention.
- Front overhang ledge for one handed charging of firearm.
- 4 points of adjustable retention.
- Angled thigh pad on back with rounded edges to provide comfort.
- Thigh relief cut on non-light baring models for additional appendix carry comfort.
- Proper ride height to allow for a full grip purchase of the firearm.
- Additional belt clip supplied with each holster to adjust for a lower ride height.
See video tap above:
When I wear the holster, it cannot be seen. Great product.
Great Holster. Very responsive customer service. Modified the holster I ordered to accommodate my RMR. Thanks for the great service!
This is the best appendix carry holster I have ever purchased. I carry a 4 inch 1911 steel frame that weighs 40 ounces unloading with no problems
This is absolutely the most comfortable holster if you carry in the appendix.. Of course it's durable and it's made from quality components but most importantly it stays put. I had several holsters before the Ultra Appendix and they were ok but every once in awhile when I would draw the gun and holster would come flying out. After a few times of that happening regardless of how loose I had the tension screws...so they went to the trash. I've never had that happen with the Ultra appendix. Thanks for making this holster. I love it. My first was for my Glock 19x and rocked that for almost 2 years. Just decided this summer I would start carrying my Glock 43x and needed a holster and didn't think twice about which holster to purchase. Keep up the great work guys. Steve Stoll
By far the best appendix holster I own. This company obviously put a lot of thought and time in developing this holster. Genius design.
This is the only holster I have found that works for me carrying the P365XL appendix.
Ordered the Ultra for my SA Hellcat after being so impressed with the custom Wilson Combat model. Highly satisfied with both! Great job
I wasted a lot of time and money looking for an Appendix holster that does have thick padding, sharp edges, or claws that you had to purchase separately. Clean, tight to the body, yet comfortable. Very happy.
I have spent to much money on holsters only to finally find one that works out of the box as advertised. Just buy one and done. No reason to shop around.