All standard product ship within two business days
With nearly four years of great reviews and customer feedback.
The Ultra Carry’s patented engineered design and its belt clip placement reach a higher level of concealment. It's unique features allows for the holster to assist in pulling the butt of the firearm grip towards the body. Unlike traditional hybrid holsters, our Ultra Carry is designed with the smallest profile to provide confidence and comfort for all day carry.
Constructed of the finest materials, Machine formed, hand crafted & assembled for superior fit and finish.
- Adjustable cant 0-10 degrees
- Adjustable retention
- Flared opening for smooth quick draw and easy holstering
- Can be worn Appendix to 4 O'clock
- Fits 1.5 inch belts
- Shirt tuck-able for any attire
- Built for superior comfort and durability
- Finest drum dyed veg. tanned leather
Preferred carry position
Ultra Carry - Appendix to 4 O'clock
Ultra Carry Elite - 3 O'clock to small of back
The difference between the Ultra Carry and the Ultra Carry Elite is the amount of forward Cant available. Ultra Carry smaller leather backing Cant's from 0-10 degrees. Ultra Carry Elite larger backing allowing for 0-20 degrees of Cant.
* 1.0 Natural cowhide leather backing
The 1.0 backing is cowhide leather with the front dyed in black the back is natural and buffed to a soft touch.
* 2.0 Stoned oil cowhide
The 2.0 backing is a combination of leathers on the gun side we use a black dyed cowhide and the body side we use a stone oil cowhide this leather is conditioned with oils and waxes to make for a very soft touch. The two leathers are glued and sewn together.
* Standard cut - The standard cut leather keeps the gun off the body and is cut so that you can get a confirmed grip. See pictures
* Combat cut - Removing the top portion of the backing. Some users prefer this cut as it makes it faster to accomplish a confirmed grip. However you may lose some comfort as the top inch or so of the firearm may come in contact with the body. See pictures
US Patent # D708,438 S